· Completed grading of aggregate base course in preparation for paving first lift of asphalt pavement along Ronald Road
· Received necessary approvals to place the new water main along Glendale Road from Ronald Road to Warren Road into service.
· Rough landscape grading and topsoil installation along Ronald Road behind previously installed curb & gutter
· Installed first layer of asphalt pavement along Ronald Road
Work Anticipated to be completed This week, August 29th to September 2nd
· Water service replacements along Glendale Road
· Excavating for concrete curb & gutter replacement along north side of Glendale Road
· Depending on work progress, frame and pour concrete curb & gutter on north side of Glendale Road
· General site clean-up in preparation for Labor Day Weekend.
The contractor will begin water service replacements along Glendale Road this week. Water services will be replaced from the new water main to the existing valve and box located in front of each home. During the water service replacement, water to individual homes will be shut-off for approximately 2-3 hours while the transition from the old service to the new service is made. The contractor will notify each resident individually regarding the approximate time and day of the water shut-off prior to turning off the water.
The contractor is anticipating to begin concrete curb & gutter and driveway replacements along the north side of Glendale Road this week. Depending on work progress, the contractor may frame and pour the concrete as well. During the excavation process, residents will have access to their driveways at the end of each working day. Once the forming is completed and concrete is poured, driveway access will be restricted for approximately 5 days. Residents will be notified regarding timing of driveway restrictions via a letter on your door.