· Resident preconstruction meeting held on May 9th – Thank you to those residents who attended
· Project walk-through with village staff, engineering representative, and contractor.
· Utility locates performed
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, May 16th to 20th
· Mobilization of equipment and materials
· Begin water main construction along Ronald Road at Greenwood Road and work east.
This is the beginning of the heavy construction work associated with the project. We will continue to provide as much notice as possible regarding the current and upcoming work progress, scheduled water main shut-downs, restricted access to roadways and driveways, and the various other inconveniences you will experience over the coming months.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as you experience living in a construction zone.