· Completed Landscape restoration along Ronald Road and Glendale Road
· Completed roadway repair near Greenwood Road
· Performed walk-through with Village, contractor, and engineer
· Performed minor repairs to improvements that were noted during walk-through with Village, contractor, and engineer
· Repaired curb & gutter that was identified during walk through with Village, contractor, and engineer
· Performed televising of newly installed underground utilities
· Performed repairs identified during internal televising
Work Anticipated to be completed This week, October 17th to 21st
· Complete all repairs identified.
· Pave surface layer of asphalt pavement
Following all repairs identified being made, the final layer of asphalt surface will be installed. It is anticipated this work will be completed next week or early the week of October 24th.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding during the construction process. Hopefully you are beginning to see the of the project and satisfied with the end result.