· Continued with storm sewer construction
· Continued with sanitary sewer service replacements
· Began performing required testing prior to placing the new water main into service
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, June 20th to June 24th
· Continue with storm sewer construction
· Continue with sanitary sewer service replacements
· Complete required testing and received necessary approvals prior to placing the new water main into service.
The contractor will continue to work with two crews on-site to complete the storm sewer installation and sanitary sewer service replacements as required.
It is anticipated the contractor will receive the required approvals to place the new water main into service in the next few weeks. Once all the tests have passed and the approvals have been received, the contractor will begin water service replacements to each individual home. They anticipate this work beginning the week of July 27th.
Thank you for all your patience and understanding as you live in a very busy construction site that makes travelling through the neighborhood difficult and dealing with the construction dirt and dust that comes with a project of this size.