· Continued with storm sewer construction
· Continued with sanitary sewer service replacements
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, June 27th to July 1st
· Continue with storm sewer construction
· Complete sanitary sewer service replacements
· Complete required sanitary sewer repairs.
· Continue to perform required testing and received necessary approvals prior to placing the new water main into service.
The contractor will continue to work with two crews on-site to complete the storm sewer installation and sanitary sewer service replacements as required.
The contractor is anticipating to complete the necessary sanitary sewer service replacements and sanitary sewer repairs by the end of the next week, prior to the July 4th Holiday.
The contractor is continuing to perform the required testing needed prior to placing the new water main into service and begin replacing the water services to individual homes. They anticipate water service replacements will begin following the July 4th Holiday.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding.