· Continued with storm sewer construction
· Continued with sanitary sewer service replacements
· Received necessary approvals to placing new water main into service along the first section of new water main installed along Ronald Road from Greenwood Road to Glendale Road
· General site clean-up prior to July 4th Holiday
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, July 4th to July 8th
· No work on-site on July 4th
· Continue with storm sewer construction
· Complete sanitary sewer service replacements
· Complete required sanitary sewer repairs.
· Continue to perform required testing and received necessary approvals prior to placing the new water main into service within the second section of new water main installed along Glendale Road from Ronald Road to Warren Road.
The contractor is expected to complete the sanitary sewer service replacement and mainline repairs by the end of next week. This is a little later than anticipated, but the contractor uncovered a few unexpected issues as they were performing the work.
The contractor will continue to install the new storm sewer along the project site.
The contractor received the required approvals to place the new water main into service along the first section of newly installed water main, Ronald Road from Greenwood Road to Glendale Road. The contractor anticipates beginning installation of water services to individual homes next week. Water services will be replaced from the new water main to the existing valve and box located in front of each home. During the water service replacement, water to individual homes will be shut-off for approximately 2-3 hours while the transition from the old service to the new service is made. The contractor will notify each resident individually regarding the approximate time and day of the water shut-off prior to turning off the water.
The contractor will not be on-site over the July 4th Holiday. Have a safe and enjoyable Holiday Weekend!!!