· Continued with storm sewer construction
· Completed sanitary sewer service replacements
· Completed sanitary sewer repairs
· Received necessary approvals to place the new water main into service along Ronald Road from Greenwood Road to Glendale Road
· Began water service replacements along Ronald Road
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, July 18th to July 25th
· Complete storm sewer construction
· Begin storm sewer service installation
· Continue water service replacement along Ronald Road from Greenwood Road to Glendale Road
· Perform required testing and received necessary approvals prior to placing the new water main into service within the second section of new water main installed along Glendale Road from Ronald Road to Warren Road.
· Depending on work progress, begin removing existing concrete curb & gutter along Ronald Road
Now that the necessary approvals are received to place the newly installed water main into service along Ronald Road from Greenwood Road to Glendale Road, the contractor has began replacing water services to individual homes. Water services will be replaced from the new water main to the existing valve and box located in front of each home. During the water service replacement, water to individual homes will be shut-off for approximately 2-3 hours while the transition from the old service to the new service is made. The contractor will notify each resident individually regarding the approximate time and day of the water shut-off prior to turning off the water.
Depending on when the required approvals are received, the contractor may begin water service placements along Glendale Road from Ronald Road to Warren Road.
The contractor is hoping to complete the mainline storm sewer installation by the end of next week.
Depending on work progress, the contractor may begin removing the concrete curb & gutter along Ronald Road from Greenwood Road to Glendale Road. During this construction operation, the concrete curb & gutter in front of each home will be removed. Temporary stone ramps will be installed at each drive to provide access. The amount of time each resident is restricted from using their driveway during the removal process should be limited.
During the past week, there were several emergency water shut-downs due to the contractor hitting existing water services while performing the water service replacements. Unfortunately this is part of construction. However, please be assured we have discussed this issue with the contractor and requested great care be taken while excavating. Should an emergency water shut down need to be performed, we will notify you as quickly as possible.
Thank you again for all your patience, understanding, and cooperation as you live within a construction area.