· Completed roadway excavation along Ronald Road
· Completed concrete curb & gutter and driveway replacements along Ronald Road
· Grading of aggregate base course in preparation for paving 1st layer of asphalt pavement along Ronald Road
· Performed required testing of newly installed water main along Glendale Road from Ronald Road to Warren Road.
Work Anticipated to be completed This week, August 22nd to 26th
· Complete grading of aggregate base course in preparation for asphalt paving
· Install first layers of asphalt pavement along Ronald Road from Greenwood Road to Glendale Road
· Receive necessary approvals to place the new water main into service along Glendale Road from Ronald Road to Warren Road.
· Begin water service replacements along Glendale Road.
The contractor will begin water service replacements along Glendale Road this week. Water services will be replaced from the new water main to the existing valve and box located in front of each home. During the water service replacement, water to individual homes will be shut-off for approximately 2-3 hours while the transition from the old service to the new service is made. The contractor will notify each resident individually regarding the approximate time and day of the water shut-off prior to turning off the water.
The first layer of asphalt pavement along Ronald Road from Greenwood Road to Glendale Road is scheduled to be paved this week. This will be a major project milestone for this section of the roadway. Once the first layer of asphalt is paved, a smooth driving surface will be provided and the amount of dust will be greatly reduced in this area.
Thank you again for all your patience and understanding during the project.