· Completed water service replacements along Ronald Road from Greenwood Road to Glendale Road
· Began removal replacement of existing concrete curb & gutter along Ronald Road from Greenwood Road to Glendale Road, south side of roadway.
· Completed water service replacements along Ronald Road
Work Anticipated to be completed This week, August 1st to August 5th
· Complete storm sewer construction
· Begin storm sewer service installation
· Perform required testing and receive necessary approvals prior to placing the new water main into service within the second section of new water main installed along Glendale Road from Ronald Road to Warren Road.
· Continue concrete curb & gutter and driveway replacements on the south side of Ronald Road from Greenwood Road to Glendale Road
The contractor will continue removing the concrete curb & gutter along the SOUTH side of Ronald Road from Greenwood Road to Glendale Road. During this construction operation, the concrete curb & gutter in front of each home will be removed. Temporary stone ramps will be installed at each drive to provide access. The amount of time each resident is restricted from using their driveway during the removal process should be limited.
The contractor will continue pouring the new concrete curb & gutter on the south side of Ronald Road from Greenwood Road to Glendale Road this week as well. During this process, residents will be restricted from using their driveways for approximately 1 week to allow for the curb & gutter to be installed and proper curing time of the concrete. Residents will be able to park on the opposite side of the street during non-working hours. During working hours (7:00 AM to 5:00 PM), we request you park on adjacent streets outside the construction zone. Residents will be notified via letter regarding the day access will be restricted and timeframe for access being restored.
Thank you for all your patience and understanding as the roadway improvements have continued and residents are with access to their driveways during the concrete pouring and curing process. It is anticipated all the concrete work along the south side of Ronal Road from Greenwood Road to Glendale Road will be completed by the end of the week.
After a delay in acquiring the necessary parts to complete the storm sewer improvements Glendale Road, the contractor will again be installing new storm sewer along Glendale Road this week. It is anticipated mainline storm sewer will be completed by the end of the week, with storm sewer service installation the following week.
Thank you again for all your patience, understanding, and cooperation as you live within a construction area.