· Completed storm sewer construction along Glendale Road
· Completed storm sewer service installation along Glendale Road
· Continued with concrete curb & gutter and driveway replacement on north side of Ronald Road from Greenwood Road to Glendale Road
· Continued with roadway excavation along Ronald Road to Cul-de-sac at Glendale Road.
· Backfilling behind curb & gutter previously replaced
Work Anticipated to be completed This week, August 15th to 19th
· Complete roadway excavation along Ronald Road
· Complete concrete curb & gutter and driveway replacement along Ronald Road
· Begin prepping aggregate base course for first layer of asphalt pavement
· Perform required testing and receive necessary approvals prior to placing the new water main into service within the second section of new water main installed along Glendale Road from Ronald Road to Warren Road.
The concrete work along Ronald Road is anticipated to be completed by the end of the week. The contractor is also scheduled to complete the roadway excavation and grading prior to paving the first layer of asphalt pavement. The first layer of asphalt pavement along Ronald Road from Greenwood Road to Glendale Road is scheduled to be paved early the week of August 22nd. This will be a major project milestone for this section of the roadway. Once the first layer of asphalt is paved, a smooth driving surface will be provided and the amount of dust will be greatly reduced in this area.